(Source: , via futurendfreak)
I loved a maid as white as winter, with moonglow in her hair.
I loved a maid as fair as summer with sunlight in her hair
I loved a maid as red as autumn with sunset in her hair.
Watching Game Of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6 with Husband
- James: Ok, well I thought this was a great show until they thought I was an idiot. Do these guys really think ANYONE believes you can melt gold in 2 minutes in a pot over a CAMPFIRE?
- Kelly: The pot was probably there for months, like, heating up.
- James: IT JUST HAD WATER IN IT. If it was hot enough to melt gold it would be too hot for water!! Water would evaporate on contact!! If it was hot enough to melt gold EVERYONE IN THAT TENT WOULD BE DEAD! It would have to be 2000F!!!
- Kelly: Like that sweat lodge accident in the US?
- James: Yes. I can't fucking believe they just ruined this show for me.
- Kelly: Babe, they don't even have real seasons... it's magic.
- James: Mythological magic is fine... this is BASIC SCIENCE.
As political and social protests grip the Middle East, are growing in Europe and a riot exploded in north London this weekend, here’s a sad truth, expressed by a Londoner when asked by a television reporter: Is rioting…